Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

OVER THE WEEKEND

My sister Mary and I broke out the old Old Maid game from our childhood and I think we got a little too excited than expected. Who doesn't love reliving things from their childhood?

My little sister turned THIRTEEN!!!! I don't know how or when she got old

So I made her Fault In Our Stars cupcakes :) Have I mentioned on this blog yet how much I love making cupcakes?

Me and Riley enjoyed some nice one-on-one Auntie/niece time. 


Also yesterday Michael and I took a little ride on his dirt bike. I've become addicted to the thrill ;) 

 The weather was beautiful in California this weekend!!! What's the weather like for everyone? Any snow? I want to make a visit to the snow so badly! (hint hint Mikey) 


Happy Monday!


4 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a lot of fun! And those cupcakes look great, you're amazing!! :O

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love Old Maid as a kid. Now I'm curious if my Grandma has her old set. (;

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I used to love Old Maid!! Brings back so many memories!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I nominated you for the Liebster Awards Challenge ! Go to my blog to read my blog post about it. Hope you can do it and answer my questions ♥ xx

    peachypleaseee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete