Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning is getting more and more fun each year as the family grows a little more and more! I'm so blessed to have this big family I am a part of to share Christmas with!!



 Riley got a play kitchen from Santa and lets just say she didn't care for opening any other gifts after seeing it 
Also, stop with the cute pajamas. I CAN NOT HANDLE!!!!

 Christmas morning breakfast is my favorite. Nothing tops it. Not even thanksgiving dinner!
 CAUTION: BLURRY BUT ADORABLE. Ry loves Mikey
 I adore this face. Love that man so much! and cute sweater he rocks ;) 
 I love him even more because for Christmas he bought me a pair of Hunters!!!!! 


Not too many pictures because I was a little busy just enjoying the cookies. And family too I guess.. ;) hehe. Happy holidays!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a lovely Christmas hun and all the best wishes for the New Year :D
    The pictures are adorable :)
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! These photos are so precious. (:

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete