Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Capturing Couture!



Hi all..hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I am so excited to share this post with you all today! And no the lovely view of San Francisco is not what I am talking about! 

If you know any photographers or anyone with a DSLR, I have the perfect Christmas gift idea! Or if you are thinking of yourself :) 

Capturing Couture takes your typical camera strap to the next level..they are so cute,  stylish, and unique. So the plus? You can look cute while lugging around your huge camera, look stylish, and you don't have to worry about anything falling because these things are made so well! What is also great is that they have such a wide variety and I think there is one for everyone's liking. How awesome is that?

I just LOVE mine. I took it on an outing for the first time a few days ago and got so many complements on it. Not half bad ;) 

You can check out their whole website HERE where they also offer guitar straps, camera bags, and even adorable leashes for your furry friends!! 

-Jackie





2 comments:

  1. OK, I love these photos of you, and that camera strap is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That camera strap is adorable. Totally just emailed this link to my man. (;

    ReplyDelete