Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Today

.. was a cold day with a little rain and Michael bought me Starbucks, I love him.

Currently I just got into my cozy jammies and decided I wanted to write a post, not necessarily with anything exactly to write, but I just wanted to write to you guys.

Today I woke up and had the house to myself and so I made myself a yummy breakfast (eggs and toast) and watched The Witches. Yes..I am still in a Halloween mood ;) I love that movie or any movie really that has anything to do with witches! 

The rest of my day was spent with my love. We pretty much relaxed for a few hours and within those few hours we watched t.v. and I listened to the rain. That is probably the best sound God created! Later on Michael took me on a ride on his dirt bike. SOOO FUN!!!! Yes it may be scary for some people, but it is so thrilling and fun sitting on the front of that thing. I never wanna get off! ;) 

We have been thinking about going to San Francisco for a weekend sometime soon(ish). There are so many areas we wanna see (a few posted here) and it sounds like an adventurous little weekend for the two of us. I'll keep you guys posted. 

Boy... I just love weekends!!!! Tomorrow we might be taking a little day trip to Tracy to visit Michael's grandma which should be nice. But then of course the weekend must come to an end boo hoo.  

This post was random. hehe :) 

-Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment