Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

It's A Wonderful Weekend

I love my sisters!!


Weddings are the best. (congrats Jeffrey and Leslie!) I would still be there dancing if I could!!

Sunday was freaking cold. Guess California finally realized what time of year it is. The first half of my day was spent taking pictures of Michael and his friends doing tricks on their bikes (guys..) until this cold of mine I had felt coming on hit me hard. I can nearly breathe now and my throat and achy body and this fever..(the list can go on). Michael said "you need nose spray!" So I said "are you kidding?! I'll get better just with rest!" (hmm I sound like my mother lol)

-Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Feel better and hopefully you can get lots of rest! (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete