Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I am tired..

Group projects are not fun in college. Especially when you canNOT agree on anything. AKA how did I get stuck being the one getting three hours of sleep the other night doing all the work?! Ok..not all but close to it. I am not going to be mean and complain about my group on here but UGH. Michael told me (and excuse the language) "Just keep remembering you're a bad ass" Why thanks hun ;)  Three more weeks with this class and this group. Oh no my first college presentation and not going to lie I'm scared and I usually like presentations. I am intimidated by the fact that I am the youngest student in my class. December 3rd I have to stand up there no matter what..ahhhhh!!! Now where was I? Oh yeah..I need a red bull. Goodnight. 


-Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear about your stressful project. Trust me I remember doing them and remember wanting to kill members of my group. Group projects don't work, at any time in your life. College especially. Drink lots of coffee and it'll all be over soon! (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete