Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Oh The Places I'll (Want) To Go...

  • A picnic in Golden Gate Park
  • The Grand Lake Theater in Oakland 
  • Fentons Ice Cream (for Michael)
  • Alcatraz
  • Tour of the Shinn House
  • Big Sur 
  • Winchester Mystery House
  • Bernal Slides in SF
  • Mount Davidson 
  • The Botanical Garden at UC Berkeley 
  • Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
  • Indian Rock Park
  • Watch a horse race(preferably a free day) at Golden Gate Field
  • San Francisco Ballet's Nutcracker with my mom, this will finally be the year I know it!
  • The Mystery Spot
  • Rose Garden in Berkley
  • Oakland's museum of California 
I really wanna visit these places (and I'll add more to the list overtime and share). And yes, I will be dragging Michael along.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment